top of page


Work Cards or Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) – Fast and Efficient Processing

Our attorneys can help you or your business for work authorization by getting EADs, which is also known as Employment Authorization Documents, to legally work in the country. The government is very strict on the rules as well as they are clear on it, but you may be able to work and just not know of your eligibility. Work authorization is fairly easy to obtain compared to other immigration processes as we discuss the difficulties of immigration in our blog. Getting your card for work authorization can take over four months to process after it is filed. The best action to take is to call us so we can help ease the process, make sure it is filed correctly, and supervise the case as well as follow up on the case with the government.

bottom of page